Terms & Conditions
All Text and Images on this website are the property of Fallowfield Alpacas unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, copying or other use will constitute an infringement of copyright.
If you are unhappy about our services or the way we treat you then please tell us. We always do our best to resolve problems in a fair and equitable manner.
We collect names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses for those people who are interested in any of our services or any of the stock we have for sale. The information may be used for statistical analysis within the firm or to promote services provided by Fallowfield Alpacas. The data will not be used for any other purpose without consent.
Getting in Contact
You can contact us on: +44 (0)1434 681276, or in writing: Fallowfield Alpacas, Crag House, Fallowfield, Wall, Northumberland, NE46 4HA, UK.
General Terms and Conditions
The term 'Fallowfield Alpacas' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website who is based at:Fallowfield Alpacas, Crag House, Fallowfield, Wall, Northumberland, NE46 4HA, UK The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties including our data providers provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.